What issues will we work on and what will be the outcome?
You will be better at expressing and managing your emotions, including anger. It can also help you feeling more confident. The issues we may be working on can be difficulties with your mood and some behaviours you are not happy with, and want to explore and work on . We can help with a wide range of issues, e.g.:
• Mental health condition, such as depression, anxiety or an eating disorder
• An upsetting physical health condition, such as infertility
• A difficult life event, such as a bereavement, a relationship breakdown or work-related stress
• Difficult emotions – for example, low self-esteem or anger
• Other issues, such as sexual identity
• Loss, bereavement and grief